OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Develop and implement, in partnership with BA’s members, stakeholders and the broader community the framework to grow basketball in Australia.
- Effectively lead the community basketball unit to engage with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of growth outcomes, and to achieve the growth expectations of the strategic plan and Growth Action Plan.
- Engage government departments and commercial partners to support and partner in the delivery of growth outcomes.
- Take responsibility for the development and completion of a National Data Warehouse in which resides data of everyone involved in basketball in Australia.
- Develop a national online registration system.
- Develop in conjunction with all stakeholders a National Facilities Plan.
Remuneration will be commensurate with duties and responsibilities.
Confidential applications may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or marked “Confidential” and mailed to the Chief Executive, Basketball Australia, PO Box 7141, Alexandria 2015.
Applications close – c.o.b. Tuesday 7 August 2012 (AEST).
CLICK HERE to download the Position Description
For any further information and a copy of the Position Description, contact Marie Byrne in the CEO’s Office: email@example.com