Bogut will auction off 'The Bogut Experience' which is a package that includes four return flights to Los Angeles, four tickets to see Bogut's Milwaukee Bucks play the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers, and dinner with the 2.13m star himself, plus many other items that are all part of Bogut's ebay auction.
Bogut said the key was raising awareness around the world.
"I'm trying to raise awareness not only in Australia, but in the world that this is a huge issue and Australia needs not only Australia's help, but the world's help," said Bogut.
What you get:
- Four Economy Return Flights from anywhere in the World Los Angeles, Milwaukee
- Four nights accomodation in Los Angeles
- Four tickets to a LA Lakers game
- Four tickets to Universal Studios in Los Angeles
- Four nights accomodation in Milwaukee
- Personal tour of the Milwaukee Bucks training facility with Andrew Bogut
- Four courtside seats to a Milwaukee Bucks game (a dream for any fan).
- Four post-game passes to meet and greet some players after the Milwaukee Bucks' Game
- Dinner for Four at a local Milwaukee restaurant with Andrew Bogut
- Four Andrew Bogut Milwaukee Bucks signed jerseys
- Four pairs of brand new Nike basketball shoes, one for each person (sizes will be needed)
- Four Power Balance bands
- Four tickets to the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee
- One official NBA signed ball by the Milwaukee Bucks team
- Game worn Andrew Bogut shoes, signed by Andrew Bogut
- A gift bag including NBA appareled headbands, wristbands, socks and more.
Following from The Tim Cahill Experience, which has already reached bids of $345,000 on eBay, Bogut has put together the package, pitched as "every basketball fans' dream", which hopes to also raise a great deal of funds to support those suffering in the wake of the tragedy.